BDM / SALES & MARKETING OFFICER - CLOSED
|Job Title:||BDM / SALES & MARKETING OFFICER - CLOSED|
|Salary:||Up to $98,000 package on offer - depending on experience|
|Job Published:||June 11, 2018 15:23|
- Parliament House Sydney
- Fabulous rooms - Cocktail 800, Banquet 300
- Up to $98K package on offer – depending on experience
Have you extensive sales / marketing / business development experience in the hospitality and events industry here in Sydney? If so, then this job may be the one you have been looking for!
We wish to hear from proven sales / marketing / BDM’s within the hospitality industry with great client contacts here in the Sydney marketplace. By this we mean you have relevant contacts who you will be able to now offer a fantastic venue to promote for all manner of functions - launches, events, parties, anything.
Day to day responsibilities / skill set:
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase clientele and grow the business.
- Identifying target markets and actively creating and promoting events and campaigns.
- Have highly developed project management skills with the ability to develop an online marketing strategy, involving all forms of advertising and social media.
- Superior written communication and research skills, and demonstrated capacity to prepare clear and concise reports, proposals and briefs that are based on feedback from key internal and external stakeholders, including past and current clients.
- Strong negotiation and consultation skills and a demonstrated ability to secure and maintain effective long term partnerships, and a well-developed network of high end corporate contacts.
The successful candidate will be a professional, high energy, focused, friendly, fun & collaborative person who knows how to work with many internal and external stakeholders. Have a high level of drive and creativity to get this venue exposed to a wider audience. Be results driven and experienced in managing account relationships. Show evidence of generating revenue and exceeding targets. Have a high standard of personal presentation.
The hours are predominately Monday – Friday business hours, however as with most hospitality positions; the occasional weekend check-in may be required.
To find out more about this exciting opportunity, please email Dominique@HLRecruitment.com.au
Confidentiality is assured. Please note that only those applicants that meet the selection criteria and deemed suitable will be contacted to discuss their application.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
FUNCTIONS, MARKETING & SALES COORDINATOR - $85K + SUPER- (FILLED)
EVENT MANAGER – WEDDINGS - $80K + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS (FILLED)
RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR - $65k + SUPER- (FILLED)
65,000 + Super
VENUE MANAGER – $87,600 PA (CLOSED)
ASSISTANT SOMMELIER RESTAURANT SUPERVISOR - $65k + SUPER- (FILLED)