BDM / SALES MANAGER - HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY - CLOSED
|Job Title:||BDM / SALES MANAGER - HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY - CLOSED|
|Contact Name:||Brenton Moore|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2017 10:46|
- Parliament House Sydney
- Recently renovated rooms - Cocktail 800, Banquet 300
- $95K package on offer
Have you extensive business development experience in the hospitality and events industry here in Sydney? If so, then this job may be the one for you!
We wish to hear from proven salespersons within the hospitality industry with great client contacts here in the Sydney marketplace. By this we mean you have relevant contacts who you will be able to now offer a fantastic venue to promote for all manner of functions - launches, events, parties, anything.
Day to day responsibilities / skill set:
- Responsible for developing and implementing a strategic sales and marketing plan to increase clientele and grow the business.
- Identifying target markets and actively creating and promoting events and campaigns.
- Have highly developed project management skills with the ability to develop an online marketing strategy, involving all forms of advertising and social media.
- Superior written communication and research skills, and demonstrated capacity to prepare clear and concise reports, proposals and briefs that are based on feedback from key internal and external stakeholders, including past and current clients.
- Strong negotiation and consultation skills and a demonstrated ability to secure and maintain effective long term partnerships, and a well-developed network of high end corporate contacts.
The successful candidate will be a professional, high energy, focused, friendly, fun & collaborative person who will enjoy working with many internal and external stakeholders. Have a high level of drive and creativity to get this venue exposed to a wider audience. Be results driven and experienced in managing account relationships. Show evidence of generating revenue and exceeding targets. Have a high standard of personal presentation.
The hours are predominately Monday – Friday business hours, however as with most hospitality positions; the occasional weekend check-in may be required.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Brenton Moore on 02 9220 5188 or email your CV through to bmoore@MAARS.com.au for consideration.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's