EVENT MANAGER – WEDDINGS - $80K + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS (FILLED)
|Job Title:||EVENT MANAGER – WEDDINGS - $80K + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS (FILLED)|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2019 09:09|
EVENT MANAGER – WEDDINGS
- Leading Hospitality Group
- Eastern Suburbs location
- $80K+ uncapped commissions
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a motivated, experienced Wedding Event Manager to join this expanding (team of 7) Events Team.
Boasting two harbour front architecturally designed wedding spaces, each with their own unique aspects and harbour views; this venue can hold intimate weddings for around 40 people or a lavish affair for over 500.
We are looking for a skilled and proven Wedding Event Manager. This role is an extremely busy full-time role (Tuesdays-Saturdays); requiring impeccable time management and professionalism. Reporting to the Group Sales Manager, the key focus is the coordination of weddings, maximising conversions along with establishing and maintaining close relationships with your brides and grooms.
Responsibilities of the role will include:
- Client liaison and site inspections
- Proposals and client follow up
- Creating, maintaining and nurturing client relationships
- Communication of event details to all levels of management
- End to end wedding planning and partial execution
- Leading one direct report, and being proactive with sales/BDM activities
- Produce clear and concise event orders, client accounts and floor plans
- Minimum 3 years' experience in similar role
- Proven track record of sales achieved in previous roles
- Confident and effective communicator with well-developed negotiation skills
- Strong desire to achieve results and goals
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in high pressure situations
- Well presented
- Organised, reliable & efficient
- iVvy experience preferred, however not essential
The successful applicant will be working in a fun, outgoing hospitality environment with a vibrant and supportive team. This role is seen as the second most senior role in the team, so succession may see you running the team one day.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity please contact Dominique on 0432654300 or email frontdoor@HLRecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's