HEAD CHEF - $105K + SUPER
|Job Title:||HEAD CHEF - $105K + SUPER|
|Salary:||$105K + SUPER|
|Start Date:||2 week|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2019 08:35|
- Arguably Sydney’s finest caterer
- Potts Point kitchen
- Up to $105K + super (depending on experience)
Our client is Sydney’s foremost catering company, tailoring superior, creative food experiences for functions and events, based mainly in the Eastern Suburbs. We are on the hunt for an experienced classically trained culinary Head Chef with catering experience. This is a unique opportunity to work with this exceptional catering company; their stellar reputation has seen them develop strong ongoing working relationships – from elaborate corporate bashes for 5,000 and the management of full corporate catering accounts, to intimate, private soirees.
While this position demands a high level of experience, organisation, contemporary flair to produce elegant, unforgettable food experiences. It is also a lifestyle role, with a roster that includes mostly day shifts and limited weekends.
As the Head Chef, you will be responsible for a full-time kitchen staff of 6. Your man-management skills and a passion for developing your team will be key. You should be able to lead by example and motivate your staff to excel.
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate:
- Applicable trade qualifications and accreditations
- Previous experience as a Head Chef in A la carte &/or catering / functions environment
- Creativity and knowledge of current food trends
- A pride and passion in your cooking and finished products
- Aptitude for preparation and planning, with strong organisational skills
- Ability to manage ordering, including stock levels, budgets and suppliers
- Proficiency in all aspects of food safety, including HACCAP
- Experience managing a team, including all facets of training and development
- Personal presentation and communication skills are imperative, along with a positive energy and attitude!
If you have catering experience as a Head Chef, looking to work for an established company where you can take the reins, add value and stamp your mark; then this may well be the role you have been looking for.
If you feel you have the skills and experience, we are looking for then please send us a short cover note along with your CV to Dominique@hlrecruitment.com.au or call 0432654300.
Confidentiality is assured. Please note that only those applicants that meet the selection criteria and deemed suitable will be contacted to discuss their application.
**only those with full working rights need to apply**
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's