SENIOR MANAGER, PARLIAMENTARY CATERING
|Job Title:||SENIOR MANAGER, PARLIAMENTARY CATERING|
|Salary:||Circa $170,000 package on offer|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2017 11:10|
- Parliament House
- Arguably Sydney’s best senior catering role
- Circa $170,000 package on offer
Situated in the heart of Sydney's CBD, Parliament House has impressive dining rooms, public cafes, bar areas, room service, plus holds many and varied fundraising events and private functions. From lunches and dinners for visiting delegations to state functions for visiting royalty or other dignitaries; all must be delivered in line with the reputation and prestige of the Parliament.
Reporting to the Executive Manager, the successful candidate shall be responsible for but not limited to:
- Implementing the strategic and operational functions of the catering plan, including initiatives like opening dining rooms to members of the public for the first time.
- Ensure delivery of high quality services and a financially sustainable operation.
- Financial management including responsibility for both income and expenditure of the food and beverage operation of the Parliament.
- Develop and implement strategies to extend the Parliamentary Catering business to further internal and external revenue opportunities plus improve utilisation of existing infrastructure.
- Management of key senior reports including the Executive Chef, Operations Manager and the Business Development Manager.
- Steering select dining rooms towards a ‘hatted’ standard in experience and quality.
- Expanding the high tea offering and adding more sophisticated business development initiatives.
- Provide leadership expertise to ensure a high performing team, maximising guest and Parliament members satisfaction.
We are seeking an influential and dynamic leader who is looking to further grow and develop their experience and career in the hospitality and catering industry. You will be an excellent communicator, demonstrate natural leadership abilities, have a passion for sharing knowledge and skills, and have a proven track record of successfully driving change and high-level service delivery within the hospitality &/or catering industry.
A detailed and comprehensive job description shall be provided to those that have been selected for consideration. In the first instance please call Dominique on 0432654300 or email your resume to frontdoor@HLRecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
SENIOR VENUE MANAGER - $90K + $10K BONUS (FILLED)
90,000 + BONUS
EVENT MANAGER – WEDDINGS - $80K + UNCAPPED COMMISSIONS (FILLED)
EXEC/HEAD CHEF- (FILLED)
$95,000 + SUPER
SOUS CHEF - (FILLED)
$73K+ SUPER + TIPS
EXECUTIVE ASSISTANT - EASTERN SUBURBS- (FILLED)