SENIOR / HEAD PASTRY CHEF
|Job Title:||SENIOR / HEAD PASTRY CHEF|
|Location:||Uluru, Ayers Rock|
|Salary:||$71,175.00 salary package|
|Job Published:||February 06, 2017 10:11|
- Permanent residency visa possible - for those here in Australia on a working visa
- Uluru – Ayers Rock resort
- $71,175.00 salary package
- $700.00 relocation assistance
- 25% rental subsidy - $138.75 per week in rent (incl. 25% rental subsidy) plus a bond of $370.00
Here is an opportunity for you to live and work within a renowned part of Australia. 'Do your time' (at least a couple of years); and you will then be able to qualify for permanent residency in this country - why wait for up to 4 years here on the coast, go bush and achieve the same outcome in half the time!
What we are looking for:
- An extensive background within a 5 star hotel at a Head or Sous Chef level
- Professional training and have completed a minimum of Certificate IV in Patisserie
- Minimum 6 years post trade/qualification experience
- Well-developed culinary knowledge
- Sound knowledge of cost control
- Be well-versed in stock ordering and kitchen management
- Experience using Inventory Management systems
- Knowledge of financials and payroll
- Exposure to menu design and concepts
- Be well-versed in all aspects of Food Hygiene, HACCP and OH&S
- The ability to lead and motivate a team of highly creative chefs plus train / develop junior chefs
- Previous experience of working in a remotely operated resort, however this is not essential
To be considered for this team you will need an extensive background working within a similar large kitchen operation gained within either a restaurant, catering or other quality hotel / resort environment. You will have also been professionally trained and have completed your Certificate III in Commercial Cookery. Previous experience of working within a remote location is advantageous but certainly not essential. Most of all you will be a flexible and adaptable individual willing to work as part of a larger kitchen team to ensure all food objectives are met.
In return you will be offered subsidised accommodation, resort discounts, meals on duty, uniform, relocation and vacation bonuses (after a qualifying period). Training and study opportunities to further your career are numerous. Staff facilities, including pool, gym, library and resident’s club are available to enjoy in your leisure time.
To find out more about this truly unique opportunity to live and work within one of Australia’s most iconic destinations please contact Dominique on 0432654300 or email frontdoor@HLRecruitment.com.au
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Pastry Chef de Partie - (FILLED)
$58k + super + tips
Pastry Chef - $77k package + excellent tips (FIILED)
Pastry Chef de Partie - $62K package on offer - Destination Venue
HEAD CHEF – no evenings!
Eastern Suburbs, Sydney.
$110,000 salary package on offer
HEAD CHEF - $100K + SUPER *(FILLED)*
$100k + Super