VENUE MANAGER - $80K + SUPER
|Job Title:||VENUE MANAGER - $80K + SUPER|
|Start Date:||2 weeks|
|Contact Name:||Dominique Del|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2018 16:19|
- Leichardt location
- Rock & Roll live music venue
- Excellent Hospitality Group
This venue is located in the heart of Sydney's inner-west, offering entertainment of all sorts.
From local and international live gigs, the venue also boasts a beer garden, pool tables new menu with lots of great pub favourites.
The home of live and loud music, which blasts metal to punk and every genre in between.
This venue is the go-to destination for every Sydney-sider looking for good beer and even better tunes.
The successful applicant would be reporting to the Group Operations Manager and responsible for all areas of the venues operations during and prior to events.
Key priorities for this position include, but are not limited to:
- Your responsibilities in the day-to-day operational management of the premises include:
- Organise and maintain staffing roster
- Staff management & training
- Oversight and enforcement of procedures
- Provide and ensure friendly & insightful service to all customers occurs at all times
- Inventory management
- Ensure venue remains clean and customer-ready at all times,
- All RSA, council requirements and opening hours are adhered to.
- Taking and managing group bookings at the venue (including private & corporate bookings)
- Reporting back on daily finances to group operations manager
- We are looking for someone who has:
- Prior venue/bar managerial experience
- Valid RSA
- Customer focussed attitude
- A strong and critical attention to detail
- Leadership qualities & strong communication skills
- Proactive attitude to problem resolution
- Researching and resourcing events effectively and efficiently in conjunction with Event Managers and Senior Management
- Conducting and supervising regular venue maintenance, upkeep and presentation of the venue
- RSA Management, Cash Handling, Stock Control & Ordering
- Maintaining a safe working environment by conforming to all established safety policies and procedures
- Updating, contributing and managing all compliance documentation
- Reporting; end of event, security, incidents & financial
To be successful you will require:
- Relevant industry experience managing live entertainment venues, managing a licensed premises with expertise and knowledge of music events.
- Demonstrated ability to work to deadlines and being able to problem-solve quickly and effectively.
- Demonstrated ability to lead and supervise staff and provide a high level of customer services.
- Demonstrated computer literacy skills with Microsoft Office Suite of Applications
- Demonstrated ability running bar operations and
- A practical knowledge Liquor Licensing Laws and Workplace Health and Safety Requirements.
- Current NSW driver's licence.
- DOB to be provided with resume.
- Photo ID to be provided with resume.
- Current address to be provided with resume.
We requires the individual to work evenings and most weekends. It will require the individual to have a high degree of flexibility in their work times.
If this sounds like you, please email your updated resume with a cover letter and photo attached to: Dominique@hlrecruitment.com.au
Only the shortlisted will be contacted.